It’s Seared, Not Burnt
Everyone should learn to cook, right? You don’t want to be that family who alternates between PB&J sandwiches and chicken Mcnuggets as their constant nutritional income. Or worse, the family who throws parties and no one shows up, for fear of being either poisoned or disgusted into the next dimension.
One man in New York is beyond clueless…or is at least doing a terrible job of pretending as such. He claimed he had been cooking four steaks at once, and accidentally set the house (and his CAR) on fire. His entire ridiculous, slapstick story is featured at The Daily Star. His house was destroyed by water and smoke damage, and the man was arrested for insurance fraud, in addition to his previous drug sale charges. Sounds like he could use a chat with Chef Ramsey.